Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ahhh…Autumn...


There is something so wonderful about the Fall. I don’t know if it’s the clean crisp air, the leaves changing or the apples and the pumpkins. Something about the season gets me every year. It is so cozy and puts me in a great mood. I definitely appreciate it more as an adult than I did as a child and look forward to it every year.

This year was a little different for me because my wedding was at the beginning of the month and everything leading up to it was so hectic that I wasn’t enjoying much of the season yet. Now that I’m settled and back from my honeymoon, I am loving every minute of it.

With two weekends left in the month I definitely want to go to our local orchard for fruit picking and a hayride. I would also like to go to another haunted house.

No comments: