I was tagged by Meghan at The Perfect Compilation Tape. I discovered her blog in the summer and she is super sweet. She lives in Chicago with her husband and it’s so fun reading about all of her adventures in life and as a teacher.
1. What kind of hair (color/cut) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do it? For cut, I have always wanted to try something really different like a graduated bob. I would never have the guts to do it. As far as color, I always wanted to try red. This I did for a short time. It looked good for about 3 days and then faded fast since I’m a blondie.
2. If you haven't been/or could do it over, where would/did you go on your honeymoon? We went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico for our honeymoon and it was pure relaxation. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. We also got to go to Hawaii for our 1st Anniversary and that was the trip of a lifetime. I really want to go back there someday.
Us in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Hawaii last September
3. What is your dream car? I’m not into fancy cars. As long as it’s dependable and good on gas, that’s fine with me. I’d be happy with a Honda CR-V or Nissan Murano for my next vehicle.
4. If you would move anywhere in the world where would you go? I would either move to the South or live on the island of Oahu in Hawaii.
5. What famous lady would you love to be or be bff with? I would go with either Kourtney or Khloe Kardashian. They seem fun, real and I know that we would have a blast.
6. What colors did you do or do you want to do for your wedding? My colors were wine and champagne. We did a fall theme and the colors blended in nicely with everything. I honestly thought the ladies looked so pretty in their bridesmaid dresses.
7. What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to? I watch a lot of bad reality shows. The one I’m most embarrassed to admit that I watch, but will is the Bad Girls Club. Pure trash!
8. Do you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it? Ew and yes. I think I was about 13 and it was not a good kiss.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? A lazy Sunday, curled up on the couch with movies and a blanket.
10. What is your favorite chick flick? There are so many that I don’t think I can pick just one. In no particular order: Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Grease, How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, The Wedding Planner, Legally Blonde…there are a lot.
11. What is your favorite beverage? Diet Pepsi/Coke
12. What is your theme song? So Small by Carrie Underwood. I love this line “While you sit around thinking about what you can't change and worrying about all the wrong things time's flying by moving so fast you better make it count 'cause you can't get it back”
13. Who is your style icon? From the past I would say Audrey Hepburn. Now I would say Reese Witherspoon.
14. When was the last time you cried and why? Tuesday. It has been a rough week.
15. What playlist/cd is on your CD player/iPod right now? I’ll go with what’s in my car. The past few days I’ve been listening to the Purple Rain soundtrack. I love Prince!
16. What is your favorite dessert? Cupcakes!
If you made it all the way through this, congrats! You probably know more about me than you needed to.
I tag anyone that wants to play along. Please let me know if you do so that I can come and read your Q&A.
I wish everyone a lovely weekend!