Friday, February 4, 2011

Super sweet!

Steph over at Thoughts From Cali gifted me with the Irresistibly Sweet Award. Being that it’s the month of love, I find this award to be perfect. Thanks Steph for thinking of me!



The rules are that I list 5 sinful indulgences. This is an easy one.

1. Manicures and pedicures. Getting pampered at the nail salon is so relaxing and a definite indulgence. I walk out feeling like a million bucks.



2. A trip to Starbucks. I don’t go often, but when I do, it’s a treat. My beverage of choice is a skinny cinnamon dolce latte.



3. Reality TV. Shows like The Bachelor, Jersey Shore and Real Housewives top the list.

4. Cupcakes. In moderation of course!



5. Lipgloss. A swipe of the perfect pink gloss and I’m ready to go.



I’m going to pass this along to 3 more Irresistibly Sweet Bloggers:

Leeann @ Join The Gossip
Gwen @ Handbag Obsessed
Meghan @ The Perfect Compilation Tape

Happy Friday!

18 comments:

Mel said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one obsessed with lip gloss! Happy Friday!

Buckhead Belle said...

OMG, a mani/pedi is so high on my list of indulgences... I feel so good when I leave! Happy Friday!

Kerr said...

I love the manicure pic you posted. I think I might try that on myself!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

I love them all! Have a great weekend.

Sandy a la Mode said...

YUM! cupcakes!! i will take them.. in indulgence and not moderation hhaah!! have a lovely weekend!!

Kenya said...

I love Jersey Shore and lipgloss. :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Friday! :-) Hope you had a great week! Stop on by my blog for my Valentine's Day GIVE-A-WAY!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

We are so alike! My list is going to have some of the same as yours :)

Cupcakes and Starbucks yum! I bought myself a cupcake yesterday hehe!

Gwen said...

Awe!!! You are so sweet!!! I'm with you...manis, Starbucks and cupcakes is a perfect day!!! I'll definitely post this soon!!! XOXO

OhioGirl said...

Obsessed with lipgloss and manipedis? Check!
Love reality TV and not afraid to admit it? Check!
Umm... are you me?

Meghan said...

Thank you, my dear! I am honored! And I LOVE that we totally share the same indulgences! Starbucks and cupcakes rock my world!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I stayed away from the 'bucks for a while...but I'm back going way too often. HAHA

Sandra said...

Loved all of your selections...especially the cupcakes and the manicure...and I love that the name of your blog has the word 'pink' in it. Does this ruin my credibility in any way?

ali v. said...

congrats on the award! so happy to have stumbled on your blog :) I'm a lover of manicures and lip gloss too...especially if the lip glosses are by Smashbox. have a great week! xoxo {av}

Lacey said...

Perfect indulgences!! I am loving that manicure...it would be so pretty for Valentine's Day!

Dana said...

Mani and pedi are on my list. I love lipgloss as well. I might have to play along, it sounds fun.

Sarah said...

I love the pink nail picture! Its so pretty!

Summer Athena said...

i have been a bad commenter! shame on me.

i just wanted to say that i wish we did not have to eat cupcakes in moderation. lol.