Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Geof and I slept in extremely late and I was shocked that the dogs didn’t wake us up. My only regret is that we missed the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. We spent what was left of the morning catching up with friends and family on the phone to wish everyone a happy day.

In the afternoon, we headed to my aunt & uncle’s house and spent some quality time with the family. I honestly don’t know how my aunt does it, but somehow she manages to make a homemade and delicious meal every Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Somehow it all gets on the table warm and fresh and each meal tastes better than the one before.


Geof and I at my aunt and uncle's


Table for 18 - not including the kids table


2 of my many cousins. They crack me up!

It was a great day filled with lots of turkey, pecan pie, love and football! I hope that you all had a Happy Thanksgiving too!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day! Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Happy turkey day!

Jill said...

Your aunt sounds amazing!!! Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great holiday ... did you get to do any shopping?!?

Brittany Ann said...

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving table!

Sally said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! You and your hubs are too cute!

c said...

wow- what a massive table! sounds like your aunt does an amazing job!

Kristin said...

Thanks for following my blog and for entering my giveaway!

Kim said...

Glad you had such a wonderful holiday!!

Gwen said...

So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! And...WOW that is a huge table. :) XOXO