My sweet friend, Jill at Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls tagged me in a fun 8 things game. Jill is so nice and works with orphans from China. I give this lovely lady so much respect and you should definitely check out her blog.
8 Things I Am looking Forward to:
1. Having children someday.
2. Going to Florida on vacation with my mom.
3. Getting ahead financially.
4. The pool opening and spending lazy days there in the summer.
5. Going to Phillies games this summer with hubby, although it won’t be the same without Harry Kalas…R.I.P.
6. Going to dinner with hubby and two of my dear friends tomorrow.
7. Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow…finally!
8. Getting a manicure and pedicure this week.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Went to Olive Garden for lunch with friends from work
3. Learned some new things at work.
4. Read blogs.
5. Went to Macy’s after work.
6. Went to the carnival in our town.
7. Went to Barnaby’s to meet up with friends.
8. Went to bed very late.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Travel more. There are so many places I want to go and only so much time and money to do it all. I would love to go to the Greece and see the islands there, travel to Tahiti and go to wine country in California.
2. Be more assertive. Sometimes I say yes to things or commit myself to obligations that I really don’t want to do. I need to learn that it is okay to say no sometimes.
3. I wish that I was more crafty. I see so many talented bloggers with their Etsy shops and creative things that they make. I have never really been that artistic.
4. Drive stick shift. My dad tried to teach me when I was a teenager and it was a disaster.
5. Learn how to relax a little better. Sometimes I have trouble de-stressing and let things get the best of me.
6. Make time for old friends. There are some that I have re-connected with and we never seem to find the time to get together.
7. Stop picking at my nails. I used to always get tips and have gone back to natural and when they start to peel, I can’t leave them alone.
8. Get a new house. We are quickly outgrowing the one that we live in now.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. American Idol
5. Harper’s Islands
6. Tough Love
7. Celebrity Apprentice
I now tag anyone that wants to play!