My wonderful bloggy friend Taryn at Mr. Jones & Me tagged for the Premium Meme Award. If you have not visited her blog yet, I hope that you will soon. She is engaged and soon to be married in a few months!
This award requires that I list 7 traits about myself and then pass the award to 7 other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog.So, all about me...in 7 personality traits:
1. Funny. I’m the one always making light of things and cracking jokes. If I’m down about something I will give myself a day here and there to deal, but I always try to pick myself right back up and smile again.
2. Loyal. When you’re a friend of mine, you’re a friend for life (unless you cross me!). I have been burned in the past for being loyal to a fault and giving people a ton of chances. Those days are over, but for the close friends I have, I would truly do anything for them.
3. Caring. I consider myself a good listener and try to be the friend that can be there to give advice if it’s asked for or just listen when someone needs a shoulder to lean on.
4. Outgoing. Hubby says that I will talk to anyone and he is probably right. I get this from my father. I love meeting new people and making everyone comfortable. I’m the friend that used to try to bring separate groups of buddies together. It never worked out so well, but I gave it a shot!
5. Detailed. I like to be prepared and I’m a list maker. I want things to be right the first time and I don’t like messes. I guess this could also be a little OCD too ;) I don’t like cups lying around or dishes in the sink…that sort of thing.
6. Genuine. I’m real 100% of the time. I don’t try to mold to what someone else deems perfect and I’m always myself. The only pitfall of this is that sometimes I share too much and wear my heart on my sleeve. I think that this can make me vulnerable at times.
7. Perceptive. If you met me in person you might think I can be a little silly at times, but honestly I pick up on others actions and words very well and feel that this makes me a good judge of character. If I’m meeting someone for the first time, I can usually tell in 5 minutes if they’re someone I would want to get to know better (I’ve been wrong on this a few times!!).
That’s it! I now tag anyone that wants to play!
I was also given the “You’re A Gem” award from Kathie at My Net Finds. Kathie has been a good friend to me from when she started her blog and I love catching up on her life and reading about interesting things that she finds on the internet.
This award is for the special bloggers who take the time to not only read my posts, but also leave comments, respond to comments, form blog friendships with and support others, answer blogger questions, etc.....the ones who are a real "gem" in the bloggy world. The bloggy world wouldn't be the same without you! The only rule for this award is that to accept it, display it proudly on your blog for all the bloggy world to see your greatness and/or pass it on to other bloggers as you see fit. So, to the following bloggers, I say "you're a gem" to me and here is your award!
I am passing this onto the following bloggers:
Southern Champagne Wishes
Confessions of a Control Freak
The Queen of Clearance
Tales of a Short Southern Momma