1. I had a dentist appointment today and left with a clean bill of health…happy dance!
2. I found out that my dentist is on Twitter, which I think is cool. We both have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and he “tweets” a lot about the dogs. I told him he was hip because he knows all of the Twitter lingo. We’re following each other now.
3. There is a giant hornets nest in the A frame of my neighbors house. It is seriously the size of a basketball. I need to take a pic. It is freaking me out. The association needs to take care of it.
4. #3 above explains why I’m seeing about 30 bees each morning that I take the dogs out.
5. Seinfeld reruns never get old.
6. I think I’m in love with these Reva's and desperately want them for fall.
7. Hubby and I watched The Last House on the Left Monday night and it was very scary and suspenseful.
8. I saw the following quote today: “Never let someone be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” This is so true whether it relates to relationships or friendships.