I was given “The Prom Queen” blog award from my friend Leeann at Join The Gossip. The two of us actually connected over some of my concert posts, as she is an avid music lover too. We found out that we had a ton in common and the rest is history. Now if only she didn’t live in CA and me PA ;) Her blog really is fabulous. She shares everything from fashion to travel and is an overall great person.
I am supposed to hand this award onto 10 other “Prom Queens”. You’re all right there in my book, but being someone who plays by the rules, I shall pass this onto the following ladies (I also thought I would share a little bit about them and their blogs rather than just making a list):
1. Handbag Obsessed – Great mother, great taste, great friend. She has a beautiful daughter, is a kickboxing Queen and has excellent taste in handbags.
2. Southern Champagne Wishes – Anna is a lawyer from the South with great style and taste. She is so kind and had the cutest dog named Oscar.
3. Bon Bon Rose Girls – Kristin and Megan are fashionable and fabulous. Their blog is a must read. They also have a great Rosebud Network for bloggers supporting other bloggers.
4. Chapters of our Life – Annie is the cutest and is going to be a bride very soon. She shares fun stories and is one of the nicest ladies out there.
5. Living in the Moment – Brittany is a wonderful writer and so relatable. She recently moved to SC to be with her husband who joined the military and I have a lot of respect for her.
6. Vynuss Vision – Vy is soon to be married and recently bought a house with her fiancé. She is very crafty and such a sweetheart.
7. Saving the Best for Last…(fingers crossed) – MCW is a hip NYC chick. I live vicariously through her. She has the best stories and is also a really great person.
8. Sweet Tea Diaries – Angela is so kind and an excellent baker. You have to see the cupcake cookies she recently made!
9. The Perfect Compilation Tape – Meghan is a teacher from Chicago and always has the best stories and posts about living in the city and life with her husband.
10. Just a Happy Housewife – Kathie always has something interesting or funny on her blog. I’ve “known” her for a long time and she has always been a great blog friend to me.
I was also given the You're Going Places Award from Ashley at Sweet Southern Prep. She is a lovely blogger with a sense of style and has 2 beautiful girls. Her posts range from life with her family to travel and Southern hospitality and manners. It is always a good read and makes me want to live the Sweet Southern life!
In 10 years I hope to have 2 children, my health and happiness. I think that is probably what most people wish for, right? I hope to have a bigger house too!
For this one, I am also supposed to tag 10 people, but I’m copping out on this one. Please let me know if you decide to do this. I’d love to read where you see yourself in 10 years.