Here’s another delicious dish that I found browsing around Pinterest. All of my new recipes as of late have come from there and I have yet to find a dud.
This chicken was creamy, tender and 100% delicious. Chicken can get a little boring, so this was a perfect way to change it up.
2 pounds chicken breasts or tenders
1 1/2 cups of Pepperidge Farm Herbed Stuffing, the crumbles not the cubes
1 cup (approximately) of sour cream
Freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup unsalted butter, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Lay the chicken close together on a foil lined baking sheet
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. Coat with a thick layer of sour cream.
5. Top that with the seasoned Pepperidge Farm breadcrumbs and then dot with the butter.
6. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes for chicken tenders or up to an hour for chicken breasts.