1. Losing an hour makes the weekend feel a whole lot shorter.
2. Preparing all the kids for the ice show is way more work that I thought it would be.
3. I got to break out my Reef flip flops for the first time since last summer...so comfortable.
4. Wearing said flip flops made me realize I need a pedicure.
5. Hubby made some delicious tacos for dinner on Saturday night.
6. Cape Fear is a crazy movie. I watched it for the first time on Sunday.
7. Having a weekend without plans and obligations is really nice for a change.
8. I finally found the orange pashmina at Target that I have been looking for the past month.
9. I forgot how good pink Peeps are. This is why I love Easter.
10. Taking the dogs for a long walk does everyone good. They enjoyed it so much.