Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Thursday musings

1. My car is back in the shop and I’m really hoping this is the last repair for awhile. I won’t get it back until sometime tomorrow.
2. Due to said car being in the shop, I have to work from home again tomorrow and cannot attend the happy hour festivities at work.
3. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
4. The ice show is this weekend and I’m excited/nervous about it. I really want the kids to look good out there.
5. I’ve gone to the Lenten service at church the past 2 weeks and it has been great and given me a lot to think about.
6. I'm getting into a routine at the gym and want to keep it up.
7. My Florida trip with my mom is less than a month away and I cannot wait!
8. I think I will watch Twilight again this weekend. I made my mom watch it with me last weekend and she actually liked it. She thinks Edward is handsome.
9. I wish it would stop raining.

10 comments:

Sandra said...

You are doing some really healthy - spiritually and physically - things!! Congrats!! xoxo

Christina said...

You've got some really cool things happening! I'm so jealous of your trip to Florida, it sounds wonderful. I got your package today and just finished posting a blog about it :) I have to say...you read my mind with the chocolate bunnies. Tonight...Chocolate Bunnies = Dinner! haha! The journal is perfect too! I was just thinking of getting something like that. And the cupcake lip gloss? Awesome! Thank you so much.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

♥ Happy Friday tomorrow ♥

Jill said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Great job at the gym, getting in a gym rountine is the best feeling.

yours truly... said...

Thank you for the sweet comments!! You are a doll!!

I get to work from home all the time, so just think of it as an all day happy hour!!! I love it!! LOL!!

Have a great weekend!!

Katy said...

I got my mom addicted to the books.

I think I'll force her to watch it with me this weekend, too. :-)

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry about your car! I hope it gets fixed soon!
YAYAY for watching Twilight this weekend!!

Erin said...

I need your email to send you the information!

-E

Melissa Miller said...

Cool!
We watched Twilight last weekend and loved it!

You know what... I do want to see it again as well. LOL! Good idea. :)

Tasha said...

Good luck with the ice show this weekend!

Gwen said...

Look at you go!!! I'm so proud of you girl!!! XOXO