I was contacted by Jessica at Jewelry for a Cause. Their slogan, “Jewelry that sparkles with good intentions” says it all. The ladies at this company have a love for philanthropy and for jewelry. The list of charities and schools they’ve helped is impressive, with many that are close to my heart.
True Prep Crest
This giveaway is for a True Prep Crest! Jewelry for a Cause was featured in the recently published book, True Prep. This Crest is looks exactly like the cover of the book and is a perfect way to sport your love of all things preppy. It is also quite stylish!
Page 105 of the book True Prep where Jewelry for a Cause was featured
Leave a comment on this post
1. Follow my blog (+1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
3. Send a tweet about this giveaway (+2 entries)
4. Post about this giveaway on your blog (+2 entries)
That’s a total of 7 possible entries!
1. This giveaway is open to US Residents only
2. This giveaway will close on 9/24/10 and the winner will be drawn via Random.org