Thursday, January 15, 2009

I’ve been tagged!

The lovely Katie at A Hokie & A Wahoo tagged me!

Here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open to page 56
3. Find the Fifth Sentence
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!

“It wasn’t nearly as easy to dance with Charlie. He was no better at it than I was, so we moved safely from side to side in a tiny square formation. Edward and Esme spun around like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.”

This is from Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer and I love every book in the Twilight series. I’m hoping to devote some time over the next week to finally finishing the book.

I tag:

Leah @ Always Pretty in Pink
Jill @ Jaded Jill Speaks
Lis @ Lis Loves
Mallory @ The Laceys
Mrs. Ruby @ Ruby Red Slippers

*If I happened to re-tag you, I apologize and don't feel obligated to re-do this!

2 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

I've gotta ask- how big is the roling duffel? I kind of want one from Toss, but have no clue how much loot it holds!

kHm

jlc said...

I love that you had a Twilight series book out. I'm a huge huge fan.

Cute tag. :)