Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom night 90’s style!

I was tagged by my lovely friend Jill at Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls to post a prom picture from high school.

Here are the rules...

1. Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.

2. Don't forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.

3. Grab the "Prom Queen" button on my sidebar and add to your post. Isn't the button adorable? Thank you Danielle, The Design Girl. You must check out her fabulous sale!

4. Copy and Paste the rules to your blog

5. Tag 5 others!

Now for my senior prom picture, taken in 1996:



You have to love my bangs! My dress was a red satin, sweetheart neckline gown. Surprisingly, I don’t think I made a bad choice for being 17 at the time. I went with something a little more plain and classic. I don’t think it’s the greatest thing ever, but it could have been a lot worse ;)

For the record, we didn’t do Prom King and Queen at my school.

I now tag anyone that would like to play!

11 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

very cute! love your dress and the bangs.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i love it! you look so good!

Jill said...

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to play along.

So Cute! You know for 1996, you're looking pretty stylish. :) My prom pic is 3 years older than yours and it's very dated. Ha Ha.

BLC :o said...

Aweee! Just darling. Xoxo-BLC

{keepsgettingbetter} said...

aww! i love the color. very pretty and classic.

Kisses!
KGB

(check out my blog at pointingouttherandom.blogspot.com)

Lis said...

Love it!! You look super cute and your dress is such a classic!!

I'm so glad you got a Tervis!!! I knew you would love them!!

I got them for my mom(s), aunts, etc for their mom's day gift baskets!! I hope they love them as much as we do!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

ah... how sweet.

Angela said...

Oh you are too adorable!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Such a great tag! And you look adorable!

Tasha said...

Your dress is really nice! Classics never go out of style!

disa said...

A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風