Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom night 90’s style!

I was tagged by my lovely friend Jill at Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls to post a prom picture from high school.

Here are the rules...

1. Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.

2. Don't forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.

3. Grab the "Prom Queen" button on my sidebar and add to your post. Isn't the button adorable? Thank you Danielle, The Design Girl. You must check out her fabulous sale!

4. Copy and Paste the rules to your blog

5. Tag 5 others!

Now for my senior prom picture, taken in 1996:



You have to love my bangs! My dress was a red satin, sweetheart neckline gown. Surprisingly, I don’t think I made a bad choice for being 17 at the time. I went with something a little more plain and classic. I don’t think it’s the greatest thing ever, but it could have been a lot worse ;)

For the record, we didn’t do Prom King and Queen at my school.

I now tag anyone that would like to play!

10 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

very cute! love your dress and the bangs.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i love it! you look so good!

Jill said...

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to play along.

So Cute! You know for 1996, you're looking pretty stylish. :) My prom pic is 3 years older than yours and it's very dated. Ha Ha.

BLC :o said...

Aweee! Just darling. Xoxo-BLC

Anonymous said...

aww! i love the color. very pretty and classic.

Kisses!
KGB

(check out my blog at pointingouttherandom.blogspot.com)

Lis said...

Love it!! You look super cute and your dress is such a classic!!

I'm so glad you got a Tervis!!! I knew you would love them!!

I got them for my mom(s), aunts, etc for their mom's day gift baskets!! I hope they love them as much as we do!!

Angela said...

ah... how sweet.

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Oh you are too adorable!

kadler said...

Such a great tag! And you look adorable!

Tasha said...

Your dress is really nice! Classics never go out of style!