10. Lady Gaga’s Telephone video, featuring Beyoncé premiered tonight and it is out there. I thought Paparazzi was nuts, but this is another level. I’m a fan and love Gaga, so I can’t say anything bad.
9. Instead of “that girl” at the gym this week, I saw quite the opposite. There was this girl wearing Uggs and a coat with one of those fur-lined hoods running like Forrest Gump on the treadmill. It was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen at the gym.
8. Time to build my ark, because we’re supposed to get up to 5 inches of rain this weekend.
7. Philadelphia ranks #6 on the list of America’s craziest cities. I’m not talking about fun crazy, I’m talking about insane crazy. That is kind of scary when you think about it. The article is interesting and lists the top 57 cities.
6. We made these Butternut Squash Fries for the first time and they were so good.
5. I’ve tanned 3 times this week and I know it’s really bad, but I glow in the day. On a positive note, I went to the dentist and had a clean bill of health!
4. Corey Haim passed away at the age of 38.
3. Went to the Lenten service at church this week and learned about Christ in the middle ages.
2. I feel myself getting stronger and having more stamina from the gym and it’s nice to know that my hard work is paying off.
1. This week has been 16 years since my grandmother passed away. I still think about her everyday. That is a story for another day.
Don’t forget to spring forward this weekend!