Not only do I get to review this fabulous Hana Professional Hair straightener from Misikko, but I also get to give one away!
I suffer from what I like to call in-between hair. It’s not straight and it’s not curly. To get it straight, I need a flat iron or it isn’t going to happen. I’ve had trouble finding the right one. I always seem to have to go over certain spots again and again. This was not the case with my new Hana Professional. First of all, let me just say that it came in perfect condition and I was so pleased with the little extras included. The straightener itself is pink and it comes in an adorable pouch with bow! If that wasn’t enough, it also has a pink mat to keep it on so that it doesn’t burn the surface that you’re using or create a fire hazard.
Great presentation and packaging
It got my hair so straight. Please excuse me without makeup!
The company also carries the coveted Chi hair straightener, FHI flat iron and a wide range of professional hair dryers. It truly is a one stop shop for all of your hair care needs. They’re also friendly and professional and the website is incredibly easy to navigate.
You can win all this too!
Now onto the fun part. I get to give one of these away to you!
To enter this giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on this post. (1 entry)
2. Follow Misikko on Twitter (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway or post a link to it on your sidebar (1 extra entry)
4. Join Misikko Newsletter (3 extra entries)
5. Follow my blog or let me know that you’re already a follower (1 extra entry)
6. Tweet about this giveaway mentioning @ChicnPink (1 extra entry)
That is a total of 8 possible entries!
This giveaway is open to US or Canadian Readers only
Giveaway closes on 4/21/10 and I will announce the winner on 04/22/10