1. I have worked at least 55 hours this week and I’m beat. I’m hoping to spend some quality time with hubby this weekend. He just got back from San Francisco.
2. I watched He’s Just Not That Into You tonight with Geof. I saw it with my friend Kelly in the theater and it was kind of fun to watch with hubby to see a guy’s reaction to the awkward parts.
3. Even though she was kind of trashy in the movie, I think Scarlett Johansson is absolutely beautiful.
4. After watching this week’s episodes of So You Think You Can Dance, I have a feeling it is going to be a great season. I loved the Bollywood routine!
5. I am bummed I didn’t get to see No Doubt last night. I bet it was awesome.
6. But, I heard that Britney added tour dates in the fall and I am crossing my fingers I can score some tickets to that.
7. I like the way my makeup looks now that I am getting a tan (another reason to love summer!). I feel so pale and ghastly in the winter.
8. I don’t want it to rain this weekend. It has been so on and off lately.