Sunday, June 14, 2009

True Blood – Season 2 – Episode 1…OMG!


Warning: Spoliers ahead

I am so excited that True Blood is back! How good was the first episode? So many storylines have just been set up and I love it. I laughed out loud when that Maryann chick said, “Nobody needed towels” and smacked that guy to the floor. I cannot wait to find out what her deal is. She is so strange and mysterious. I’m glad to see that Lafayette is alive, but who knows for how long. The scenes for next week look interesting with him asking to be turned into a vampire. I kind of think they will. When Eric showed up in the basement (with foils in his hair…haha), I was shocked. I also thought that the love scene with Sookie and Bill was hot. I heard they’re together in real life, so I’m sure it doesn’t come too hard for them.

My friend Jess was over when we were watching it and I think I have converted her into a fan!

15 comments:

The Man-Cave said...

Yes!! Season two's premiere episode was pure gold. If people are not watching this, than they should be.

I am still laughing over the "Nobody Needed Towels!!!!" line.

Ashley Turner said...

I did not move an inch through the entire episode... soooo good!!!!

Bill makes me want to run around my house screaming! he's just too good and too hot and I want to touch his sideburns (among other things)!!!

Precious and Pink said...

I have been waiting for season two ever since 1 ended...I am so glad that it is on again finally. Did you read all of the books? I finished them all in about a week, I was reading non stop. Anyway, so glad vampire Bill is back, he is so dreamy!

The Queen of Clearance said...

I cant read this!!! Sorry. We are on the last episode of last season! I don't want to ruin anything!

Melissa Miller said...

I have heard about this awesome new show Jules! I'll havce to check it out for sure.
Thanks for sharing with us.

I've missed you girl! I appreciate your sweet support while our computer was down. ~Melissa :)

Kim said...

It was SOOOO good!!! I love how they have already set up so many interesting story lines for this season...I can't wait!!! that maryann chick scares the crap out of me, I can't wait to find out what her deal is. I think they will turn lafayette into a vampire...that will be really weird!

KAC said...

O man last night was SOOO good! Haha I'm still laughing over that part also the part when Bill was trying to teach Jessica about recycling hahaha

SO happy they didn't kill off lafayette...I kinda hope they turn him into a vampire he's one of my favorite characters!!

Lis said...

Hmmm ok, I will have to totally check this out now! I have never seen it before!!

Lindsey said...

I need to watch this!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I flicked the TV off too soon because I didn't see the scenes from next week. Lafayette a Vamp?? Interesting. Either way, I just hope they keep him around...he is my favorite character!!

Anonymous said...

omg, I'm SO excited! I haven't seen it yet so I didn't read your post, but i'll be back.

Gwen said...

Never seen this show before but now I must!!! Another addiction heading my way. LOL!!! XOXO

Danielle Moss said...

Maybe I should try watching this show. Everyone seems to be raving about it.

Unknown said...

love love love Trueblood! Husby missed the first episode, so I'll be watching it again tonight :)

Eliza said...

i just watched it yesterday...i thought it was really good!! didn't get into it too much last season..but i might get into it now!