Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love my Curve


I got the Pink Blackberry Curve 8380 back in September and I absolutely love it. This is my first Smartphone and it is wonderful. I can go on the internet, check email and text with ease (I kind of sound like a commercial…sorry). The phone takes decent pictures and video as well. I usually have my Bluetooth hooked up to it when I’m talking, but the sound is always loud and clear.

I just thought I would pass it along in case anyone is looking for a good phone.

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

I am always looking for a phone. I go from crummy to crummier. 99% of my phone use is texting though, so I hate to spend a lot of $$ on a phone when I don't talk on it! :) I love the pink color though!

Linda said...

I need a new phone. Mine is terrible. I can't decide if I need a Crackberry though :)