Sunday, December 28, 2008

My new addiction

I dvr’d the new season of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” and I’m hooked. I’ve heard friends talk about all the housewives shows, but never got into it. I figured I would check it out. I really like Jeana and Tamra. Vicki gets on my nerves, but I do feel bad for her sometimes because it seems like her husband Don isn’t very loving. I don’t know, I just think they have a strange relationship. Gretchen is beautiful and it does seem that she’s truly in love with Jeff. I think I’m still forming my opinion of their situation. He is old enough to be her father and that kind of freaks me out. The new housewife Lynne seems like a cool mom, but she spoils her kids like crazy.
I can’t wait to see all of the drama that ensues this season. Life seems very different in Orange County.

2 comments:

University of Iowa Meg said...

Love it!! I met Sean Keough (Jeana/Gina's son). He played for the Kane County Cougars last season. HOT!! Thanks for the encouraging words btw!

Melissa Miller said...

Love that show! I have not seen this season though...

~Happy New Year! :)