Monday, November 17, 2008

2 weddings, 1 weekend

This past weekend we had two weddings to attend, one Saturday and one Sunday. The first one was for my friend Rich and his new wife Patty. He has been my friend since high school and it was great seeing him tie the knot. The reception was held in Lambertville, NJ. at The Inn at Lambertville Station. It was a small reception with about 60 guests, but it made it cozy and personal. They were both looked so happy and I wish them a many years of wonderful marriage. I forgot my camera, so I took a couple bad pics with my blackberry.



The second wedding was for my great friends Colleen and Donald. Colleen is someone that I work with and became very close to through the years. She was a maid of honor in my wedding and she means a lot to me. I can talk to her about anything and she knows me so well. Donald is also a great friend and I was so excited to share in their special day. Colleen looked stunning and did a fantastic job on the wedding. It was at The Carriage House is Galloway, NJ. and it was lovely. From the favors to the flowers, everything was absolutely gorgeous! They are wonderful people and I wish them nothing but the best in the years to come.

No comments: