Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend recap

It’s already Tuesday and time is flying by. This past weekend was very nice. Friday, Geof and I went to the Sixers game against the Clippers and the Sixers came back to win it in the final seconds of the 4th quarter. It was a great game! We had a late dinner at Chickie & Pete’s in the stadium. The prices are so jacked up in there. We paid $35 for 6 chicken fingers, crab fries and 2 sodas…ridiculous!
Saturday, I taught skating and then went to dinner right from the rink with Geof, my mom and our friend Cory. We had pizza at Pinocchio’s. It is so good there. Geof and I went home and our friend Kelly came over and the three of us went to see Twilight. It was very good. The younger girls in the theater were screaming when Edward came on screen. After the movie we went home and Kel stayed over and we watched Closer. It was pretty good.
Sunday, Kel and I went shopping at King of Prussia. The mall was all decked out for the holidays and it started to get me in the Christmas spirit. Because of the economy, there were a ton of sales. I didn’t go nuts though and that it a good thing. I will probably make one more trip up there between now and Christmas. That place gets crazy around the holidays.
That’s all for now!

No comments: