Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Favorite things

No, I don’t think I’m Oprah or anything like that – I saw this idea on someone else’s blog and thought I would share some of my favorite things since the holidays are right around the corner.

Beauty Products
Bobbi Brown – Pink Sugar Shimmer Lip Gloss
It is the perfect shade of pink/mauve and would compliment most skin tones. I get compliments almost every time I wear it and it is not sticky like some other brands.


Smith’s Rosebud Salve
This is so inexpensive and would make the perfect stocking stuffer. It has been around forever and my grandmother even used it when I was little. I use this every night before bed and it keep my lips so hydrated and soft.


Jessica Simpson – Fancy
This is her latest addition to her perfume collection. It smells absolutely wonderful and I love it. It is light with touches of floral and fruit.



Books
Twilight Series Book Set - Stephanie Meyer
If you read my blog, you can tell by now that I love these books. The set would make a perfect gift for any book lover on your list. The whole series is now sold in a complete set, just in time for the holidays.
Travel
Vera Bradley Large Duffle Bag
This bag is so great. It looks cute and fashionable and holds a ton of things, especially if you’re an over-packer like me. This is the design that I have (Java Blue), but there are a ton of others that are very nice.
Home
Yankee Candle Christmas Eve
I love all Yankee Candles, but around the holidays I especially love this one. It has the scent of a warm hearth and candied fruits. I have tried so many candles and Yankee beats out all the rest. They are slow and even burning, fill the house with fragrance and come in many sizes.

1 comment:

Me in Memphis said...

Thanks for the comment! I am going to track down that Rosebud Salve. If grandma used it, it's gotta be good :)