Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So frustrated!

I ordered a bag from Coach back on October 24th and had it shipped via FedEx to my mom’s house. We live in a townhouse and I thought it would be safer going there. The problem is that my mom was never there to sign for it each time the driver came to the house. It then went to a FedEx facility about 40 miles from my house and sat there waiting for me to drive there and pick it up. I called the FedEx facility and the Coach store that I ordered it from hoping they would be able to re-route it back to the store. Unfortunately, they were not able to do that.
It is now on the way back to the warehouse in Florida and I need to start the process all over again. The only positive coming out of all this is that I received a 25% off coupon in the mail and I plan to “return” the bag I never got and reorder it and use the coupon. I am trying to look at the positive and say that it’s a blessing in disguise since I can use the coupon now.
Hopefully this goes off without a hitch!

No comments: