This recipe has been passed around Pinterest, but I was completely sold when I heard Ashley raving about it on Twitter. I was floored to find out that it’s a Weight Watchers recipe, because it’s delicious for being reasonably healthy.
Bubble Up Enchiladas
1 pound lean ground turkey
1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 can reduced fat refrigerator biscuits
1 1/2 cups shredded low fat Mexican Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown turkey and drain if needed.
3. Add can of enchilada sauce and can of tomato sauce and stir into meat mixture.
4. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them in the meat mixture.
5. Grease 9x13 casserole pan add the mixture.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Yields 6 servings. WW P+: 8 per serving
File this under easy weeknight meal, because it’s simple and sure to please everyone.