Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bag Tag!

I was tagged by the lovely Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites for the fun purse game. She is wonderful and you must run right over to check her blog out. Andrea has great stories, beauty tips and recipes.

Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying today. Don't change bags. No cheating!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgement zone. Also, how did you obtain it?
3. Tag some fellow bloggers.

This bag is not so fabulous, but I’m not cheating on this game. I purchased it at New York & Company a few months back and it has been a good everyday bag to throw whatever I need into it. I believe I paid no more than $30 for this purse.





My bag contains the following: My giant "mom" wallet that holds money, credit cards, discount cards, coupons, etc. (everyone laughs at this), gum, keys, key card for work, hairbrush, hand lotion, tissues, address book w/more coupons, chapstick, blackberry, Coach mini-skinny, lip gloss, Advil, business card case and mirror.

I now tag anyone that would like to play along!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Great bag! I love black bags b/c they always match everything.

AndreaLeigh said...

cute bag! ny&co does have affordable purses.

I was so sure you would feature your new bag. :)

kadler said...

That's a super fun game. Any excuse to look at purses :)

Charlee said...

haha this is cool!

but there's no way i am allowing the blogga-world a peek into my purse! haha don't want all of my secret weapons exposed ;-)

Tasha said...

I like the bag! Fun post!

Angela said...

i bring everything but the kitchen sink with me. :)