Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snowy night

The weather forecasters were wrong again. They said we would get a “light dusting” of snow today into the evening and we have about 3 inches and it is still coming down. We took the dogs out and poor Chase can hardly walk in it. They love it though. If it wasn’t so cold, we would have stayed out longer.

Tomorrow will be my 100th post. I cannot believe how quickly I got here. Be on the lookout for my giveaway. It is my first and I’m excited!

Here are some pictures of the snow:



3 comments:

Lis said...

Awww cute pics!! Weather people have no clue.. they are always wrong!!

The Pink Chick said...

Love the pics! So cute! I wish I could be where you are! We don't get a lot of snow here.

Angela said...

snow look so pretty. but i am glad i live in sunny so cal.