Thursday, February 5, 2009

Right now I’m loving…

...Breyer’s Overload Waffle Cone Ice Cream

So creamy and delicious. It only has 130 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving. For all you WW out there – that’s 2 points per half cup.

Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Mascara in Black Sapphire

I love this mascara. It’s great and really highlights your natural eye color. It isn’t very dramatic, so it is nice for everyday.

Kelly Clarkson – My Life Would Suck Without You

Kelly is back, looks great and her new song is so upbeat and catchy

Gap Hooded Tunic in Electric Jade

This looks like a great cover-up for the pool/beach

10 comments:

d.a.r. said...

I looovveee that ice cream! That stuff is just to die for!

Angela said...

love love the ice cream and the mascara.

AndreaLeigh said...

I love Kelly Clarkson. I was so disappointed in her last album and I'm really excited for this one.

Mrs. Ruby said...

What a FUN FUN post!
I am dying to have some of that ice cream...

Lis said...

That ice cream looks amazing, I would love some right this second! :)

I'm so glad that you have tried that mascara and like it, I'm going to pick some up at Target this weekend!!

capperson said...

oh man. now im going to have to try that icecream..lol

Melissa Miller said...

I heard the new Kelly song and liked it too.
I'll have to try that mascara. :)

Taryn said...

ooo, I didn't know kelly had a new song! yeah!

Lindsey said...

That ice cream looks to die for, I need to try it!!

Simply Chic said...

Love it all! Love your taste.
Now I totally want to go get that ice cream tonight!