Thank you BLC at The Company She Keeps for sending red rover my way with this tag!
Here goes…seven things you didn’t know about me:
1. My real name is Juliana and my parents named me after the Queen of the Netherlands. While I hated my name growing up, I grew to love it as a teenager.
2. I cannot stand when people drive slowly in the fast lane on the highway. Move over!
3. My favorite season is fall when the air is brisk and the leaves start to change.
4. I love to dress up for social events and outings, but love coming home and changing into sweats and slippers!
5. I have slight OCD when it comes to how things are organized. I have a system and can tell when things are out of place.
6. When I go to a vacation spot I really like, I tend to keep going back instead of trying a new place. I want to start seeing more places and not doing the same thing all of the time. The one place I will always go back to however is Cancun.
7. I was on dance team in high school and had some of my best school memories during that time. I've shared an old school pic of it below. Look at those bangs...yikes!
I now tag anyone that wants to share some fun tidbits about their life!