Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cutie Award!



The sweet Nicole over at Simply Chic awarded me the Cute Blogger Award. I love this one and appreciate it very much. Her blog is great! She talks about everything from photography, to recipes to decorating.

Speaking of awards, I started this blog as a fun hobby and to chronicle daily happenings and things I find interesting. It is amazing to me how wonderful the blogging community is and how supportive I find everyone I "meet". I would like you all to know that I appreciate you reading my blog and love reading your comments and learning about all of you as well!
I would like to pass this award onto the following ladies:

Bonnie @ The Browns

4 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

thanks so much chica! you are so sweet!

Bonnie said...

Thankyou!! That is so sweet :D

Hope your having a fab weekend!

Sandra said...

Congratulations!! You deserve it!!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Congrats on your award!!!!