Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for winning Superbowl XLIII. I wasn’t really excited to see either team in the game, but watched anyway. At least some of the commercials were good. I especially liked the Doritos, Career Builder and Conan Bud Light ads.

Here are some of the goodies I made to eat for the big game:

Buttermilk Corn Muffins – Hubby ate one right when they came out of the oven.



HungryGirl Chili – Healthy and delicious



BLT Snackers – Indulgent!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Yum, Yum... the BLT's look good!!!

Seaside Prep said...

all of these look delic!!! And I love superbowl ads, too! (ok, it's how I convince myself to sit through the entire game... well, ads and the half time show!) :)

Meghan said...

Left you a tag in 6 in 6th on my blog ! :) Check it out :)

RachelAnn said...

You're making me hungry!

Lindsey said...

Oh yummy!!

Lis said...

YUM YUM YUM!!! Oh that looks so good!

And I totally watch just for the commercials!!

little erin said...

yummmmmy~ you're making me hungry!!!