Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hostess 100 Calorie Pack – Strawberry Cupcakes


I’m a sucker for 100 Calorie Packs. So perfect and portion controlled. One of my favorites is Hostess 100 Calorie Packs – Strawberry Cupcakes. These have been out for awhile, but they’re a staple for me and I never get sick of them. If you’ve never tried them, they come 3 to a pack and are strawberry mini cakes with cream cheese icing. They’re delish and so satisfying when that sweet tooth starts to kick in. The stats on these are: 100 calories, 2.5 grams of fat and 4 grams of fiber. For weight watchers, that’s 2 points per pack.

They come in these other flavors: Chocolate Cupcakes, Carrot Cake, Cinnamon Coffee Cakes, Banana Muffins and Twinkie Bites.

9 comments:

capperson said...

Oh now I'm hungry and I really want some of those strawberry cuppycakes..lol

im going to have to try those!!

Sandra said...

Well, thanks, but that still wouldn't work for me unless it is only 100 calories if you eat the whole box ;-) haha

Lis said...

OMG!! Those look so good!!! I am totally keeping my eye out for them!

Me in Memphis said...

This is perfect, I'm always looking for little snack things I can keep in my desk at work (ie, not refridgerated) and are sweet without being a king sized Snickers bar :)

BLC :o said...

Hi pretty girl! I tagged you on my blog!!! Xoxo-BLC

Lindsey said...

Oh yum! You're making me hungry!

Tasha said...

Those look wonderful! I will have to get them!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh! Those look yummy!

Kitty and June said...

i love those 100 cal packs.....try the oreo cakesters....yum!

nice to meet you too! =)